Re: [APD] tempered glass

Well, the iron makes the glass green. So if the iron isn't there, the glass
does not have the green coloration. From this we can deduce that iron makes
things green, so if we want red plants, we need to have no iron. This does
not explain why Vulcan blood, which is copper based, is green, and human
iron-based blood is red.