Re: [APD] tempered glass

Doesn't explain those exceptions but since plant don't have
blood, we needn't be bothered by the exceptions. I think
you have finally gotten us onthe right track about How
green was my Val.

sh

--- Rachel Sandage <rachelsor at gmail_com> wrote:

> Well, the iron makes the glass green. So if the iron
> isn't there, the glass
> does not have the green coloration. From this we can
> deduce that iron makes
> things green, so if we want red plants, we need to have
> no iron. This does
> not explain why Vulcan blood, which is copper based, is
> green, and human
> iron-based blood is red.
>  On 10/09/05, Vaughn Hopkins <hoppy1 at surewest_net> wrote:
>

> > Does the iron deficiency make the glass red?
> > Vaughn H.
> >
> > On Saturday, September 10, 2005, at 08:10 PM, william
> ruyle wrote:
> >
> > > You also have the choice of low iron glass, costs mo'
> money....

Have you uploaded your photos?
Sent in the Photo Release Form?
Don't wait too long for that perfect picture-taking moment; the
September 15 deadline for entries to the AGA Inernational
Aquascaping Contest is fast approaching.

Share the fun and show your work!

http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org