RE: [APD] Seachem Flourish Nitrogen

Thanks for the explanation Nick.  Maybe I am asking the wrong question
though.  I understand you have to manipulate test results for nitrogen
levels vs. nitrate.

For the recommended levels we are shooting for though (5-10 ppm in this
case), isn't that referring to just nitrate and not total nitrogen?  My
understanding is the target is 5-10 ppm nitrate.  If that is the case, isn't
the number I am getting from my test kit, without adding anything to it, the
number I am looking for with regards to the target range?

Daphne