RE: [APD] CF ballast

Thanks for the information on replacing my ballast on a all-glass 55 watt  CF
fixture.

I thought I would pass on this information to anyone that needed it in the
future.

I called all-glass customer service and they told me that my fixture has a  5
year warranty on it and I could send the fixture in and they would fix it or
they could send the ballast to my LFS.

I also would like to make known the great service that was provided to me  by
AHS _http://ahsupply.com/index.html_ (http://ahsupply.com/index.html) . I had
 called them about getting a new ballast and he told me he could sell me a
kit  but that I should call all-glass customer service and see about getting one
from  them first.
I have bought kits and bulbs from them in the past and the products and
service has always been good.

Bill