[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[APD] needle valve to regulator connection

I recently purchased a Swagelok B-SS4 metering valve and would like to
know if anyone knows what type of rigid coupling I need to directly
connect it to the CGA output of my CO2 regulator.  The Swagelok valve
has an NPT connection and Swagelok only sells NPT-to-NPT couplers. 


Thanks in advance for any help.


RA Davidoff


PS: I need something simple.  I am mechanically challenged.


Aquatic-Plants mailing list
Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com