From: aquatic-plants-bounces+d_guynn=sbcglobal.net at actwin.com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces+d_guynn=sbcglobal.net at actwin.com]On
Behalf Of Robert A. Davidoff
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2004 9:29 AM
To: Aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Subject: [APD] needle valve to regulator connection

I recently purchased a Swagelok B-SS4 metering valve and would like to
know if anyone knows what type of rigid coupling I need to directly
connect it to the CGA output of my CO2 regulator.  The Swagelok valve
has an NPT connection and Swagelok only sells NPT-to-NPT couplers.

Thanks in advance for any help.

RA Davidoff

PS: I need something simple.  I am mechanically challenged.