Re: [APD] Re: RO/DI setup vs. CO2 setup

>Those numbers don't seem so high. Read this:
>http://www.thekrib.com/Plants/CO2/khgh.html
>
>A quoted section:
>
>"Water hardness follows these guidelines:
>
>0 -  4 dH,    0 -   70 ppm : very soft
>4 -  8 dH,   70 -  140 ppm : soft
>8 - 12 dH,  140 -  210 ppm : medium hard
>12 - 18 dH,  210 -  320 ppm : fairly hard
>18 - 30 dH,  320 -  530 ppm : hard
>higher : liquid rock (Lake Malawi and Los Angeles, CA)"

I think either Oleg or I and something to do with that last
line. Little did I know I'd be moving to a place where the
water was twice as hard.

I don't want to say our water here is hard but we put it in ice
cube trays, let it dry out for a bit then sell them as river
rocks.

Then kew then kew, I'm here all week try the veal.

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://images.aquaria.net