RE: [APD] Training the Chain Gang, and others

I live around the Boston area, south shore more like and we're moving to
Northampton/Amherst area probably.  I found some on thatfishplace.com I
think, maybe it was petsolutions.  I don't know, I guess it's price
was $25 for 15lbs or so, maybe it'd be easier around here.  I've been
thinking of redoing the substrate for a while as a result of this, so
maybe I can do it now or something, who knows I'm a little frantic a
relative just passed away, thanks for the feedback.

-Dave T.