Re: [APD] Training the Chain Gang, and others

It does help...any bit helps because I've tried and failed so many times
with hair grass and micro sword.  Before it would just get dark green
algae on the swords and eventually turn brown and I'd pull it out.
This time around with a bit more experience under my belt, and a bit
more equipment it hasn't started getting the green algae quite as
quickly and I've noticed some small sprouts coming up, but not
quickly...excruciatingly slow, in fact.

I've pulled apart one bunch, as I said in the original mail, and I left
two or three other clumps there kinda loosened up a bit so the roots
wouldn't rot.  It seems the bunches are throwing out some sprouts, very
slow (Again).  And the patch hasn't had time to establish itself yet,
so I guess I'll wait and see.  A friend of mine is doing the same,
patiently awaiting our lawn ;-)

Thanks,
Dave T.