[APD] Re: Driftwood Suppliers

I also got mine from www.aquariumdriftwood.com:
http://groups.msn.com/rsfish/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=1

Although they don't have pictures on their site, they will work with you to
find one that is what you are looking for - the better you can describe what
you want, the better the match will be. But you do need to remember that
natural driftwood is natural - they can't go out and put in an order with
the driftwood store for a piece that is exactly such-and-such dimension,
with x branches at angles q,r, y, and z.

We did have to do a little saw work to get the driftwood to fit in the tank
the way I wanted; those hacked off bits went into smaller tanks.

Their driftwood does not leach tannins.

Rachel