[APD] temperature & glossostigma elatinoides

I am setting up a discus tank and will probably have a temp around 84 F... I
would really like to have some glossostigma elatinoides in the tank but am
concerned about the high temperature. Anyone have experience trying to grow
glosso in a high temp tank?  If so, what is the highest temp you can
successfully grow them in? I think I could probably keep a slightly lower
temperature, but discus really prefer temperatures above 82F. Thanks for the
input.