[APD] RE: Excellent regulator on eBay

	>So will I be bidding against you?

No plans to bid at present. I have a Victor 2-stage with which I am
completely satisfied.

	>Is this truly an appropriate regulator for an aquarium CO2 system?
(I am currently a yeaster.)

You may have to change the inlet fitting. Note the notches on the nut, which
usually indicate a specific thread type. The nut on my Victor regulator does
not have the notches.

Output pressure range is 2 - 100 psig according to the Scott webpage. While
this may be a little high for out purposes, the regulator should be able to
accurately maintain whatever setpoint you choose within the range. If you
really want to be able to determine the pressure exactly, you could replace
the outlet gauge with lower range (ergo, higher resolution) gauge, say 0 to
30 psig. This will not affect the operation of the regulator other than
limiting your observation of higher output pressures.

Otherwise, it appears to be well suited for this application. As always,
YMMV, IMHO, etc. Here is some very good advice (thanks to Neal Boortz)
"Always remember: don't believe anything you read on this web page, or, for
that matter, anything you hear on The Neal Boortz Show, unless it is
consistent with what you already know to be true, or unless you have taken
the time to research the matter to prove it's accuracy to your satisfaction.
This is known as "doing your homework." This also applies to mailing lists
(Respects to Barr, Sears, Conlin, Randall, Olsen, Booth, Frank, Miller,
Krombholz, the tapeworm and his host, et. al.).

Douglas Guynn
	432.368.5411
	d_guynn at sbcglobal.net

"The power to do things for you is the power to do things to you." - Dorothy
Parker