[APD] Re: Excellent regulator on eBay

	>I won't bid against you, but if I don't see you guys bidding soon,
I may snipe at the end. :-)
If anyone's interested in bidding on this as a sniper, ya better let Wright
know. My guess is he's pretty good at it. BTW, a good friend of mine
(special forces sniper) told me once "If you run, you only die tired".

On a different subject, if anyone has a used Magnum H.O.T. just laying
around collecting dust that they would be willing to part with
inexpensively, I would like one. Like I said in an earlier post, I am on a
beer budget. Really cheap beer even. And have to ration that. (Before you
ask, yes, I would like a little cheese with that whine, please...).

Douglas Guynn, in sunny but cold west Texas, still looking for rain, snow,
hail, sleet, or any form of precipitation we can get.
	432.368.5411
	d_guynn at sbcglobal.net

"The power to do things for you is the power to do things to you." - Dorothy
Parker