[APD] marine topics

OK, so I get the mailing list and I read it. If I am not interrested in a particular subject, I skip over it. What is the big deal with discussing marine tanks, particularly growing algae. It is not as if this list is converting to salt and abandoning all freshwater plant subject matter. In my freshwater ways of thinking, marine macro algae are the plans of the ocean, hence fit right in as "aquatic plants". It is not as if fresh water algae is not a popular topic here. Lets get over it.
Regards,
Steve