[APD] Re: Vortex Diatom Filter

In a message dated 10/24/03 9:15:25 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
aquatic-plants-request at actwin_com writes:

> I do not have an algae problem but do get some minor algae and bio-slime on
> the inside of the glass.

Are you telling me then that I don't have an algae problem?  My 29T has no
plants; it's home to several Silver Dollars who look upon ANYthing green
(including hornwort) as haute cuisine!  I removed the plastic plants because they
collected algae; the only "ornaments in the tank are some lovely pieces of
driftwood.  The "only" algae problem I have is on the front glass, but I (perhaps in
my naivete) consider that an algae problem!

Growing old is inevitable; growing UP is optional.