RE: [APD] Red Pigment-K spectrum correlation experiment

Sharon Frey wrote:
Sorry Phil, the measure of red in any plant is not light.  It is however
nutrients.

I was wondering if anyone has used AZOO's Red Plant Nutrients? It is offered
thru Foster and Smith but only lists trace elements and chelate salts for
contents.
Looking again at Jacian Ho's 44 gallon in the 2002 contest, makes me want to
start
over with all my planted tanks. The red plants in his tank are a thriving
concern.
Uses metal halide in virtually a cube tank but no K was mentioned on the
light.
Probably at least a 10,000K;-)

Bill