Re: [APD] Re: A. cacatuoidies

Yes they will! I used to have a pair of cockatoo cichlids, such beautiful fish, but the male got quite big (for a dwarf) and boy did he have a big mouth! He slowly picked my neons off one-by-one and generally intimidated the other fish causing them all to hide all the time.

Hm. That's not good to hear. I was endevouring for a nice semi peaceful tank. I wonder if they will get along with a couple of rams when I get them... How large did you cockatoo cichlids gt before they started to intimidate the other fish? Right now my pair has staked out a nice driftwood cave and are not letting the corys stay (that was their usual spot), but will not bother them if they are swimming through.

-Seweryn