[APD] Cardinals!

Hey, it just hit me! I figured out where the rumor about cardinal tetras
going extinct came from. I too remember reading somewhere that, due to over
fishing for the ornamental fish trade, cardinals are feared to become
extinct in the wild within the next couple of years. But it's the marine
fish (also called cardinals) that they were talking about. I think it was
the Benggai Cardinal, to be specific. Strange too since many consider that
fish to be one of the easiest marine fish to breed in the aquarium. They
call it the guppy of the marine world.
Anyway, this is an aquatic plants list not a marine one so I'll go back into
lurk mode again. I just got a little excited finally having something to
contribute for once ;-)

Kurt N.