Re: [APD] Re: Remove center brace from 75-gallon

This method of bracing is the most effective way to brace
loudspeaker cabinets.  I'm sure it can be equally effective
for aquaria, but teh brace material msut be thick enough.
The stresses it undergoes as the front/back panels tries to
bow will be to try to bow the brace upwards or downwards.
It must be stiff enough to resist that.

Engineers care to comment?

Scott H.