Re: All-Glass Reflector

The flashing works well...I have done this myself...it works REALLY well if you use something like Mother's Aluminum Wheel polish to shine it first though. Good luck!

Hello,  The white plastic reflector in my twin bulb lightstrip on my
20 gallon high is disintegrating.  Is there a replacement reflector out
there that I can use.   The light strip uses standard bulbs.  Thanks,
Ray

You can use some aluminum flashing (available at many hardware stores) to make a new reflector. Just form it into a "U" shape and make it fit inside the light strip. It's not great, but it's cheap and it will work better than nothing.

-Bill

***************************** Waveform Technology UNIX Systems Administrator