Re: All-glass reflector.0

Hello,  The white plastic reflector in my twin bulb lightstrip on my
20 gallon high is disintegrating.  Is there a replacement reflector out
there that I can use.   The light strip uses standard bulbs.  Thanks,
Ray

You can use some aluminum flashing (available at many hardware stores) to make a new reflector. Just form it into a "U" shape and make it fit inside the light strip. It's not great, but it's cheap and it will work better than nothing.

-Bill

***************************** Waveform Technology UNIX Systems Administrator