Re: Bob's 55gal

> Homegrown Hydroponics 6-pack of traces
> K2N03 (Potassium Nitrate/Grants stump remover)
> KCL (Muriate of Potash)
> MgSO47H2O (Epson Salts)

> 3) If I understand Tom's approach above, it is to weekly add an estimated
> amount of each nutrient and do weekly large water changes.  Then adjust
> based on experience.

For the tank, add 1/2 teaspoon of KNO3 2x a week or so(Maybe 3x if the tank
is full and doing well)

KCL- about 1/2 teaspoon after water change.

MgSO4 about 1/4 teaspoon after water change.

Not sure about the traces dry pack. I add traces in liquid form and mix the
dry with some distilled water etc to make a 500ml batch etc.

You will add PO4, NO3, and traces 2-3x a week. K, Mg etc after water change
only(weekly 50% etc).

It's _not_ a weekly thing unless you have low light and deep gravel etc.
Most folks need to add 2x a week and later often 3x a week.

Regards,
Tom Barr