re: Looking for help with 37g tall, low light

I had the same problem...I bought a CSL 65 Watt SMARTLIGHT Compact
Fluorescent retrofit kit for the Eclipse 3 system from
www.drsfostersmith.com and changed the bulb from their Smartlight 50/50 to
a 6700k CF bulb.  My amazon sword  started recovering in a little more than
a week's time, as well as all my other withering plants.  Added a CO2
system and boom, things are out of control now.

Hope this helps!

---