Holes in Amazon Swords

OK . . . I'm not into CO2 and all that chemistry stuff.  But, I have a 10G
with 100% Fluorite substrate.  The Hydro, Frogbit, Ruffled Java Fern, and
Watersprite are THRIVING in this little tank.  However, the amazon swords are
full of holes in the mature leaves.  I've tried cutting the holey leaves off
and leaving the healthy ones.  That lasts for a short time, but then they,
too, develop these ugly holes.  HELP!

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---