Re: Snails

Venket,

The best way to getting rid of snails is to use a trap baited wit some food
they like. Using copper based chemicals can harm your fish and plants.

In my case my snails, neridae and clithon sp won't reproduce, I'd like to
get them to multiply as they are great at clearing mulm and algae.

>I am new to this list and plants too. I hav been keeping plants for
>sometime
>now and all of a sudden i hav problem with snails. One another friend of
>mine used to chemical compund and his plants are not flourishing properly.
>Please advice me about the problem.

Edward Venn,
SMG Holdings Co., Ltd.,
Deux Chateaux Blanc 2-303,