www.killies.com

Hi, folks,

I'm delighted and sad at the same time to announce the launching of my
new website:

www.killies.com

Delighted because, after many months of hard work, I finally managed to
get the website off the ground.  Sad because it would mean I will be
taking down my old website at:

http://www/geocities.com/aironfire

[Redacted]

Many pictures on the old website have been transferred to the new one,
including those showing how I grow my moss wall.  Now, my interest is
mainly on killies but that doesn't mean I will be leaving this mailing
list.  Here, I have many friends and I will still hang around.

Warmest regards to everyone,

Loh K L