Re: Dying cories!

William,

1.  What do you mean by a "capful" ?
        How many ml of what (K2SO4) in which concentration (40 gr./l) ???
2. Once you can answer 1. you have the amount of PPM you add every week...
3.  How much water change ?
        If you change half of the water you can go up to twice the PPM computed above !
        If you change a fourth, four times !!
        If you change a tenth, TEN times !!!!!!
4.  Clearly staining on the glass shows too much of dissolved things in the tank...
5.  LaMotte makes a test kit.

Regards,

Philippe