Re: Fluorescent Light Ballast Tutorial

At 03:48 AM 9/18/02 -0400, George Booth wrote:
>  I found a
>few surprises there that they didn't teach me in Electrical Engineering 101
>(of course, they didn't have fluorescent lights back then...).

Heck George, when you were in school they didn't even have incandescent or
arc lamps, it was huddle by the fireplace at night, right?  And electrical
engineering was about what kind of kite string and key to use....

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco   NE5EE     gomberg at wcf dot com
http://www.wcf.com/co2iron for low cost CO2 systems that work!

multipart/mixed
---