floresent tubes for my tank

Hello Folks:
  I need to buy some new florescent tubes.  I am
looking for T8 that are between 5000K and 7000K.  I am
tired of having those fancy bulbs for the hobby burn
out after 3 to 6 months or so.  It is very
discouraging to have $40.00 tubes burn out, while the
old cheapie tubes from GE or Sylvania or whatever burn
on and my plants continue to thrive.  However, I can't
get any model numbers off the bulbs in my hood.  I
notice that 2 have a blue bias and the other 2 have a
pink bias.  The plants thrive and I need to find new
tubes to have at the ready.  So any help with model
numbers would be appreciated.
   Thanks, Diana