Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #342

<quote>
From: David <funkadelic at dog_com>
Subject: JBJ dual stage regulator with Solenoid

howdy all,

Does anybody have any experience with this regulator? I've tried the
aquabotanic forum with no success. How does it compare with the M3 products?
Is M3 still slow in business and replying?

david
</quote>

I have recently attempted to purchase some items from m3, and it is like
there is no one at their offices.  I have repeatedly tried to call, but
their voice mailbox is full, so you can't even leave a message.  My emails
go unanswered.  I have since cancelled my order (I think) and I would
recommend to everyone to use caution when dealing with them.