Fish Pub BYOB

I had the exact same thing happen,  right before I switched to pressurized CO2 in a tank! A lot of my fish died from lack of oxygen, the yeast and sugar mix uses most of the oxygen in the tank and rapidly multiplies. A couple of SAE's died from lack of oxygen, and then my water turned cloudy white. With so many nutrients and a warm, wet environment to flourish in ( a tank with high light, CO2, and high nutrents) the yeast will RAPIDLY take over the tank unless you do something quickly. I am sorry to alarm you like this, but it happened to me not too long ago and it scared the draws off of me.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---