[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Hargrass
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 10:57:29 -0700
- In-reply-to: <200206010748.g517m2A01576 at acme_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> I'm trying to decide what species of Elocharis I've
> been growing. I think by the looks of it and by how
> common it is that it's acicularis IF acicularis grows
> new plants at the tips of leaves. Does it?
> If not,
> is it safe to assume it's vivapara?
It's about 9 or
> 10 inches tall and looks like....hairgrass.