Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #236

In a message dated 7/24/02 12:57:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time,

<< See the Native Fish Conservancy (NFC) or North
 American Native Fish Association (NANFA) for more info.  They'll be happy
 to help you out with species selection, etc.. >>

This got me wondering.  Is there a Native Aquaticplant Conservancy (N_Ap_C)
or a North American Native Aquaticplant Association (NAN_Ap_A)?  I know
several pond people that want a Native look.  And It seems to me that there
are so many different plants and which ones have been introduced is beyond me.
 Bob