Re: Lamotte vs AP

I disagree with Tom Wood about the nitrate kit.  I had
the AP one and could barely tell between 5 and 15.
Maybe some people have better eyes for comparison than
mine, but it was a bit of a pain to read the thing.
The Lamotte is MUCH easier to use for me.  Matching to
actual water samples beats a paper card any day (IMO).
 Isn't the Lamotte good for 50 tests?  The lamotte kit
made coming up with a dosing schedule a lot easier.

As far as GH and KH kits go, the AP are just as good.
It's hard to go wrong with titration.

Seachem makes a good phosphate kit but their nitrate
one was also difficult for me to read (and read low).

Cavan