[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Vortex D-1 Diatom Filter

One last point.  You can buy a "Recharge Valve" from stores that sell
Vortex equipment.  The valve, turned one way does nothing, but turned
90 degrees and it causes the water flow to go form out-tube to in-tube
without going to the aquarium -- you run it short-circuited like that
until the bag coats, then turn the vale to let the water flow into the

Vortex offers the valve for sale on-line but I haven't had any success
completing an order from Vortex on-line.

Good luck,
Scott H.

Do You Yahoo!?
Sign up for SBC Yahoo! Dial - First Month Free