[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

forceps for planting?

Recently someone mentioned using forceps to individually plant stemmed
plants in their tank.  This sounds like a very good idea.  However, I've so
far been unable to find them for sale at Harbor Freight's website, as this
person mentioned.  Does anyone know of a good online place where such
forceps might be purchased?  Or a standard hardware store chain which would
be known to carry them?  (It would be nice to purchase them locally, but I'm
not sure where to go to purchase them.)  :-)  I'm thinking a medical supply
store might work, but I don't know of any in my area.  Small town, so not a
lot of options.