Yamato Shrimp behavior

Hello everyone,

In the past, I have tried to keep Yamata Shrimp but without success. Batches die after batches. In the end, I realised that they were killed by the copper based algaecide I was using.

This time I am determined to keep them healthy. Stopped the algaecide for good. Just put in 20 Yamato Shrimp into my tank. Watching them very closely for any distress signs.
When the lights are on, most of them will stay as a group in the corner of my tank. Is this normal? Are they nocturnal critters?
All advice is appreciated.

Wayne Wah from Singapore.

multipart/alternative
  text/html