Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #6

on 4/3/02 3:48 PM, Robert Chady asks:

> I am looking for storage containers that are easy to mix up the chemicals in,
>easy to store, and easy to dose from.  (Can you tell I'm trying to make this
>'easy' ? :) )

Anything glass‹I generally save jam, pickle and other glass jars to use for
"fish things".  They are cheap and available as soon as you finish what's
inside.

> Anyhow, any ideas?  Also, what do most ppl use for making sure they dose
> the proper amounts?

Your  pharmacy should have a variety of measuring devices, both for liquid
and dry stuff. Of course, if you're going by weight, you'll want to get a
gram scale.

Susan