Re: Re: CO2 in Low Light tanks

>>I had a low light tank less than 1 watt/gal (look at my webpage 66gal
tank) some people from USA even told i was lying when i said i did grow
plants in that amount of light. Everything was growing fine, but i wanted
more so i
started to inject CO2, and everything really took of, my anubias normaly got
1 new leave every week, with CO2 it have 4-5 every week. And everything else
grow very fast.<<

Thats the one that has all cryps and java fern? Nice looking tank with "low
light" plants! I like the thick bunch of Java fern high up on the
wood...looks pretty cool.

Robert Paul Hudson
http://www.aquabotanic.com