[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Does your approach to planted tanks match your investment
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Does your approach to planted tanks match your investment
- From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>
- Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 05:55:54 -0800 (PST)
- In-Reply-To: <200201270817.g0R8HfQ04042 at actwin_com>
David Brown asked:
> It occurs to me that this division is similar to that between
> investment camps. Active investors work on their portfolios daily,
> trying to
> beat the market. Passive investors believe that the market is not
> predictable, so the only way to beat the crowd is to not try so hard,
> save the trading costs. (Plant it, let it be, enjoy what grows, and
> sweat it.)
> Are you the same in both areas, relatively active or passive?
Who has money left for investment? I keep aquariums. ;-)
Do You Yahoo!?
Great stuff seeking new owners in Yahoo! Auctions!