Re:What's your favorite mail-order plant source?

I have ordered 3 times from http://www.aquabotanic.com/ and been totally
satisfied. I'm in Connecticut and all 3 times the plants were shipped on
Monday ( from Oregon) and arrived on Wednesday via Priority Mail. The plants
arrived in top notch condition and I had very little trouble acclimating
them to my tank. I prefer to buy plants locally but in the 30 years I've
been in this hobby there has never been a good selection within a reasonable
driving distance. Robert has just about everything you need to get going.