Re:Flowering plant

From: Chuck Gadd <cgadd at cfxc_com>
Saturday, Dec. 22, 2001

.......If anyone can ID the plant, I'd be grateful.   I'll snap some more
shots of the stem/leaves later.........

I found in one of your pictures of the shrimp what could be the underwater
growth of the flowering plant.  The plant in that picture looks just like
Bacopm monnieri.  Kasselmann says the flowers of B. monnieri can be light
rose, white or light blue.  So, your flowering plant could be B. monnieri.

Congratualtions on a nice tank with healthy-looking plants!

Paul Krombholz, in cool central Mississippi where we might see a snow
flurry or two on Christmas day.