Where do I get a CO2 system?

I want a pressure tank CO2 system for the 100 gal. I'm setting up as my first
heavily planted tank.  I've tried to learn about this online, and it looks
like I need it with regulator, needle valve, solenoid, and emitter/diffuser.
I was going to buy Dave Gomberg's, but he hasn't responded to my emails about
my desire to have a solenoid so that it goes on and off with the lights.  Any
ideas where I can get the whole setup?  Thanks.
David S. Brown
Torrance, California

multipart/alternative
  text/html