Re: AGA

> I am also looking forward to a posting from Tom Barr on how to set up one of
> those incredible gravity-defying upside down tanks he, he!!!

Extremely difficult. Albert Einstein diagramed a method to do this. You need
a large spiral coil with matter about as dense as that of a white dwarf star
around 2-3 solar masses. Speed this matter up to near the speed of light and
within the inside of this coil you will produce anti gravity, such a device
for the _high tech_ aquarist. Other wise simply place your slides in upside
down:)
Regards,
Tom Barr