Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1395

>>I wrote last month about an apparently delayed shipment for BigAl's
Online.  But it turned out that the email messaging was was slow and
the package arrived reasonably quickly -- despite the anthrax crises.
 [I'll add as a side note that I have placed several orders with Big
Al's and it has promptly shipped, and UPS promptly delivered, all of
packages -- and the messaging has been prompt too.  Now if I can just
pick out something to buy with all those VIP points :-) ]<<

But Scott... I had already decided not to buy from Big Als because of the
horrible customer service you described in your original post... should I
now reconsider?  Just kidding Scott.

Robert