Regulators and APD people in SWVA

Howdy,

I recently read the post about not letting the pressure on your CO2
regulator fall below 800psi.  I have had a faulty regulator for sometime
now, and I think that is probably what happened.  I haven't really done
anything about it until I awoke a couple days ago to a pH of 5.75.
Everything survived except the ghost shrimp.  I have already ordered a new
regulator and don't plan on letting that happen again.  Does anyone have any
other tips on regulator maintenance?

Secondly, is there anyone on this list from the SW Virginia area that would
be interested in swapping plants, info, LFS tips, etc.  Quality pet shops
and plant knowledge are a little thin out here.  Please feel free to mail me
off list.

Thanks,
Ben