Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1129

<< Another reason to swap is that all gas tanks
 by law have to be hydrotested for leaks and cracks. Swapping makes sure your
 old tank gets back in the retailer's system and is tested. >>

Right, and YOU won't have to pay for the test either. If it's like scuba
stuff, which I would imagine it is being a D.O.T. thing, then the annual
isn't bad (visual) but, I believe it has to be hydro'd every five years and
that cost is something to consider - plus it has to go out to a special
company for that and I bet it doesn't come back for a week anyway. I'll bet
it's gone at least a day for the yearly visual too.

Bob Olesen