Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1129

<< I was backordered until today's shipment.  Fedex said the plane arrived
 late at the airport, after the couriers had left.  So the package got
 to me by about 1:00 p.m. instead of 10:30 a.m., which is the advertised
 deadline for Priority Overnight.

 Out of 26 shrimp, 20 were alive. Out of 18 SAEs, 2 were alive.
 The shrimp were about 1" - 1 1/4" in length.  The SAEs were about 1" in
 length. >>

Scott,

I'm in Florida and the same shipment out of A.A.G on my end yielded 10 out of
12 shrimp alive and only 2 out of the 10 SAE's alive. The eight dead SAE's
looked a little too chewed on to have received such damage during the course
of only a day from the two tiny SAE's that were left. The 8 bodies were
pretty badly decomposed and the odor on opening the bag didn't smell like
anything that could been generated overnight either.

Bob Olesen
West Palm Beach