Re: Big Al's Online

I got my first order from Big Al's today (mostly Flourish products).
Everything was there, except for two of a wrong product (Reef Trace instead
of Flourish Trace). I called and they found the cause of (their) error.
They are shipping the correct item. When I ask how to send the product
back, I was told to keep it, since they were not worth much more than the
shipping cost.

To quote Daphne, "Good company, good experience"

Jared
Jared Weinberger                    jared at brainyday_com
____________ http://www.brainyday.com/jared _______________