From: "Daphne Freeman" <daphne.freeman at home_com>
Subject: Re:  Big Al's Online

Another APDer and I ordered from them together. (He orders from them
regularly I think)  They were out of the size we ordered (large TMG's) but
rather than have us wait till they got more in, they substituted several
smaller ones to give us the same amount of liquid but charged us the price
for the larger (cheaper) size.

Good company, good experience.